Monday, August 27, 2018

I love June girl is as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey as sweet as Strawberry Wine as warm as a glass of brandy shirt and I want ordered a 3X and it looks like a large. Trying to return it and having problems. So order at least 3 sizes larger than what you usually wear. Carrie Thompson Sorry Ellie how do I put you back on Facebook. If you forgive me – Yep I agree with that and all that and more. I wouldn’t know. I’ve never tried any of those! Don’t even think about making her mad. Thats me! But where does the merlot come in? Got it later, I want this shirt. It says it all. June girls are awesome. If you don’t believe me. Just ask me. Love this song Love the shirt, I’m a June girl, Someone could get this for me. So big and thin and cheap. Mine goes to my knees and is so thin and out of shape.
June girl is as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: June girl is as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -