Monday, August 27, 2018

I used to starve myself. I thought it was less food and more exercise. I was looking at old pictures and saw myself. I drink wine to burn off the crazy shirt but I looked sick. Now at age 35 and 4 kids later. I look so much healthier and feel so much better! No secret shake, diet, or pill! The difference: I eat more (real food), workout less (I still workout almost daily, just less time) drink more water, rarely ever drink alcohol, and simply take care of myself! I also incorporate intermittent fasting, but that’s another post. When we eat sugar and starchy carbs with little to no fiber, we cause our blood sugar to go on a roller coaster ride.
I drink wine to burn off the crazy Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I drink wine to burn off the crazy shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -