Tuesday, August 28, 2018

To everyone who purchased a hoodie, the order has been made. Hoping for the hoodies by Dragon ball Songoku Ultra Instinct Nike shirt. All packages will have a Pin Day extra care package for me being such a donk. If you have a preference of which pin you would like included please send me so I can set that a side. 17 has been amazin this arc I’m glad they did him justice he’s now one of my favourite characters in all of Dragon Ball thank you Super. How do you get hyped for the same plot and set up as every other season. No Super is trash. Through it out, make it non cannon, and actually write something different.
Dragon ball Songoku nike Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -