Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My mixed emotions on Father’s Day with a tribute to my husband who married me with My husband thinks I’m crazy but I’m not the one who married me shirt. That was my introduction to my kids and now with Freddy, I am complete. I have so much to write about! If you ever need an ear to bend on the disabilities or advice on anything – maybe I can help you. Just message me. between my 3 with different things, I have learned a lot! I also am lucky enough to have have a husband who stepped in and loves my daughters as his own. Your wife and kids did a beautiful job paying tribute to you!
My husband thinks I'm crazy but I'm not the one who married me V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -