Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A lot of hurt feelings when I posted this on Insta yesterday predicated on a 4G63 hurting feelings since 1997 shirt. Nothing is an absolute statement and I’m sorry that was lost. The punchline is this way too many look at bank accounts not inside hearts and minds, too many looking at how it was, not where it is and where it’s going. I try to explain this all the time with people, that yes my parents are together and happy, and yes I grew up being provided with everything I needed. But you know what else came from being given so much? A shitty work ethic. A shitty perspective. Entitlement. Arrogance.
4G63 hurting feelings since 1997 Guys shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -