Tuesday, August 28, 2018

She’s not just a regular grandma, she’s a *cool* grandma. She wore a blonde wig to North’s school. There I am a tattooed grandma just like a normal grandma except much cooler shirt. You only have to read below the picture on the Post to see what she wore.So really was no need to open it anyways. Thank you for sharing. I didn’t want to read more about these publicity whores. You saved me the trouble & I appreciate. When I came out to my family, they kicked me out, but my grandma told them that this was a normal part of Navajo culture. Being a teenager is tough.
I am a tattooed grandma just like a normal grandma Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -