Tuesday, August 28, 2018

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with Bride of Chucky in a world filled with barbies be a Tiffany shirt. I feel like my ears are going to start bleeding some nights by the time that blasted TV goes off! I love silence but the others in my family love constant noise! Sharing the silence, to me, is one of the best feelings; when you can sit in silence with someone and not feel compelled to fill it with any sort of talk. My favorite memory in my entire life is standing in Arches NP at night and hearing nothing but the wind and my own heartbeat in my ears. I used to always have some kind of noise on.
Bride of Chucky in a world filled with barbies be a Tiffany Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -