Tuesday, May 28, 2019


Thank you for the many years of Game of Thrones Dracarys shirt. The finale was not perfect—but the show, overall, still is. That moment when Dragon flies over the Dothraki towards Jaime and Bronn will always give me chills! Epic t.v. and my tummy always does a little flip when she says Dracarys. Oh good. I’m glad rotten tomatoes is behind GOT. Cause they are the most accurate and important say in all movies released. Never knew until today that the only thing GoT was missing was comic book subtitles. For all the babies out there fortunate to be named Khaleesi or Daenerys, don’t worry. I named my baby Dracarys to show support. I lost hope a long time ago ı just want to finish it and move on. I felt sorry for the Tarlys in this scene, hope Sam will not feel hate towards Dany.
Game of Thrones Dracarys Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Game of Thrones Dracarys shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -