Tuesday, May 28, 2019


I’ve been doing something similar Fatherhood like a walk in the park dad dinosaur shirt but they have to be absolutely exhausted and fighting by holding their eyes open but it works. Tried it, doesn’t work, found out after a crying and screaming fit, also harsh words from other people, on hindsight perhaps you shouldn’t put your hand on the face of a stranger’s baby. Omg, he is too cute! Am trying this on my grandson when he fights his sleep. OH YES, INDEED! My “baby” is 34 years old and I remember that trick working VERY well when she was an infant. Don’t know where I heard about it or how I figured it out, but it sure worked for us–at least some of the time. I have grandchildren that loved having their foreheads rubbed ever so lightly. This action put them sleepy. I now have a great-grandchild that likes his chest rubbed just under his chin.
Fatherhood like a walk in the park dad dinosaur Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Fatherhood like a walk in the park dad dinosaur shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -