Friday, February 1, 2019


Today was not a good morning. I let them get themselves up while I laid in Toothless sexy beast shirt. Then when they didn’t have everything completed on time, I lost it. Tomorrow will be different. Thank you for your encouraging words. I am so grateful I stumbled across your blog. Every entry has me thinking, agreeing, applying, confirming and waiting impatiently for the next entry.  My daughter went through this two months ago. She was having really bad dreams. I had a bad attitude about it for several nights and then on the third or fourth night she thanked me and it softened my perspective. I was reminded this was only temporary. Sure enough, it passed.
Toothless sexy beast V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -