Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I say these things to my daughters daily in Patti Smith Jesus died for somebody’s sins but not mine vintage shirt and someone says it to them that they can accept it and believe. Unfortunately, that’s where I am, I don’t feel like I’m enough and when I am told that I am I don’t believe it because I’m always seeing my shortcomings and ways I failover when I succeed. Battling mental illness while also trying to positively parent is a difficult task and there are times when I fail, but after the upset, I always make sure my kids know that regardless of any upset that I love them and am proud of who they are.
Patti Smith Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Patti Smith Jesus died for somebody’s sins but not mine vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -