Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I’ve learned it’s best to fill most our plate Don’t mess with grandmasaurus you’ll get jurasskicked vintage shirt, and regret. In the end, it is love that will sustain us when we lose our appetite. I am so thoroughly sad but also happy that our love was there to sustain Pops when he was leaving. Thank you so very much for this post today. Your sharing in such times inspires me to really take a good look at my life and notice where I can still not see how I allow myself to exclude myself from joy, because of old “shit” clogging up my brain/ heart. Thank you for the heads up peaceful, loving holidays to you and your family.
Don't mess with grandmasaurus you'll get jurasskicked vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Don’t mess with grandmasaurus you’ll get jurasskicked vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -