Monday, February 25, 2019


Found out afterward that I have to have a Larry McMurtry It Ain’t Dying I’m Talking About It’s Living Vintage Men G200 Black. This is what happened with my first delivery. Different reasons though. First was because she was breech and this time it’s because my body won’t prepare for labor. I’m having a difficult time with it as this wasn’t my plan. However, your words help me so much. Anytime I think negatively, I read your work. I understand the disappointment and mixed feelings. My 2nd was my easiest recovery because I knew what I was in for and how best to recover. The best recovery actually looked a lot like this post. All the best with it all and enjoy those newborn snuggles.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -