Monday, February 25, 2019

As you keep breathing, breathe in the love Dr Seuss I will teach art here or there I will teach art everywhere shirt. I am in an unhappy place right now – letting physical pain take control of my emotions. I’m far from being a superhero, but my kids are a daily reminder I am definitely their home base no matter how I feel. Came across this wonderful video, would like to share it with all of you. Sometimes we are too harsh on ourselves. Our children are actually very forgiving. I totally needed this tonight. A few steps forward one step back. I felt it inside me as my voice began to rise like the waves of the ocean water. But, then I held my children close and felt their hearts beat.
Dr Seuss I will teach art here or there I will teach art everywhere V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -