Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I’ve wasted so many years trying to Fuck both teams just let my numbers hit shirt on my family and what’s important. Well, no more of that nonsense! My life has changed so much over these past few months and it has changed for the better! I’m now more focused on my family and doing things together and being just let my numbers. I’m all in now! No part-time anymore I’m full time now! And I have been dealing with lots of regrets I have to learn how to let them go and just live in the moment and be happy because I have so many blessings in my life! So thankful. Liberation lies in the present moment.
Fuck both teams just let my numbers hit V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Fuck both teams just let my numbers hit shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -