Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A few weeks ago as I considered the Cow I licked it so it’s mine shirt, God planted the words show up within my heart. At first, I wasn’t even sure what he meant by these words, but over the weeks, he has continued to reveal their meaning one moment at a time. Reading your post today was the ultimate encouragement that I’m heading in the right direction for Cow I licked. As usual, your timing is divine! I look forward to another year of you holding my hand and supporting me as I show up bravely, boldly, flawed and full of hope. May you be blessed Cow I licked glorious and benevolent outcomes in 2017!
Cow I licked it so it's mine V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Cow I licked it so it’s mine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -