Sunday, January 13, 2019


I always think that lump was a sign and You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel’s I kill you shirt was looking out for my precious boy! You are an amazing writer, coming straight from your heart. I have lost years with mine as well, in and out throughout their lives. Thank you for your encouragement which always seems to come just when I need it. The worst that can happen scenarios are what I have taught my daughter to think of. What is the worst? What is the best? That way you are prepared for anything. Sometimes when you think of the worst, and say it out loud, it sounds ridiculous and breaks the tension.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel's I kill you V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel’s I kill you shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -