Sunday, January 13, 2019

What helps me is to remember that Yeah yeah pineapple shirt. I can choose to look for others that feel unchosen and make them feel welcome on my team. And, no matter who or who doesn’t pick me for their team, I can choose me. I can choose to be an advocate for my health and well being. As my stepdad comes to the end of his journey your post helped me see that I can step up and offer the easing of pain for him, my two stepbrothers and his wife, my mother. Small ways but still easing some suffering. Thank you for your brave sharing in this world. I love this way of looking at the world, especially these days when there is much to be discouraged about.
Yeah yeah pineapple V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Yeah yeah pineapple shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -