Sunday, January 13, 2019


I don’t know the worst that ShellShotty I love Mondays back on the work site no more nagging wife shirt: It is in these hard times that I will show you my best love, the kind of love that shows up for the trials, not just the triumphs. As I grow older, I am becoming more certain of my role in this precious life: To show up in the worst times and the hardest places with my best love. The love found in the valleys, not just the peaks. When people are in their what’s-the worst that can happen moments, we must show up with our best love. The love that sits with you for the sad song when everyone else is dancing, I got your back, and you can overcome just about anything with that.
ShellShotty I love Mondays back on the work site V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: ShellShotty I love Mondays back on the work site shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -