Sunday, January 13, 2019


This morning in the midst of the many things A girl her dog and her jeep vintage shirt, I made my grieving, ailing friend a comforting lunch. I was kind of expecting myself to hurry through the process, watch the clock, and feel a bit panicky about abandoning my responsibilities for a bit. But I didn’t. Actually, making a nourishing lunch for my friend brought me peace. Love is the most important task today, I reminded myself throughout the process. And if love is the only thing I accomplish today, that is enough. I am enough. Once I put the soup and muffins in the bag, I decided the meal needed something colorful. On the counter were clementines the world’s most agonizing fruit.
A girl her dog and her jeep vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: A girl her dog and her jeep vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -