Sunday, January 13, 2019


One of my other readers let me know the resilient people of Trump university make America first shirt and I went there the other night and read and read & wept. Yes, those harrowing accounts are much like the ones Natalie and I heard from the survivors themselves. Recounting the trauma was very painful, but many survivors expressed gratitude that someone cared about them and their situation. For the first 100 days of the Genocide, no one came to help. Thank you for your beautiful message. I have wept and sobbed reading the stories too.
Trump university make America first V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Trump university make America first shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -