Wednesday, November 28, 2018

You can do it! After many years of diet soda, I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt that I don’t crave it anymore – that said, I drink coffee now in the morning and sometimes after lunch, but I drink way more water now. And I do feel better. Now go put yourself more water in that gorgeous glass. The thing that did it, was a neighbor telling me that the Sparta man tried to quit many times. The thing that did it, was a neighbor telling me that the Aspartame turns to formaldehyde in your brain and also causes brain tumors. That scared me straight. A friend suggested sparkling water, like Perrier. Just sparkling mineral water, sometimes with lemon or lime squeezed in it.
I'm full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m full of holiday spirit Aka Tequila shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -