Sunday, January 13, 2019


This whole scenario was a Mitch-A-Palooza shirt. For my daughter to be driven an hour to a teaching hospital instead of being an ambulance to the local hospital saved her life. Mommas stepping in to be her momma until I could get there 36 hours later, taking loving care of her and loving care of me. Not strangers, but mommas helping another momma’s baby girl and her momma. I can never repay these mommas, but I can definitely pay it forward. I know how it feels to receive and I know how it feels to give. It feels like love. Bless that sophomore for having the courage to write that letter to her teacher and bless you for sharing it with us so that we can all learn from it.
Mitch-A-Palooza Sweater

Buy this shirt: Mitch-A-Palooza shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -