Sunday, January 13, 2019


The paperwork before the scan took Are you a Canadian or are you a Liberal shirt. The hospital employee asked basic questions for a good twenty minutes as my daughter sat beside me. During the lulls between questions, my child asked for clarification about things she was hearing and about the machine that would take her picture. I told her it was not enclosed about being still about the private dressing room where she could change into her gown. That’s when the receptionist asked for my zip code. My mind froze. This happened once before, as I filled out paperwork during my own medical ordeal. We’ve lived many places and the number jumbled in my mind. I noticed my hands were shaking a bit. I was thinking of the worst that could happen.
Are you a Canadian or are you a Liberal Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Are you a Canadian or are you a Liberal shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -