Saturday, January 26, 2019


My granddaughter has sensory issues Viking If you touch my Beard I will touch your Boobs shirt like to feel squeezy that means buttons, snaps, and zippers for pants. She is now agreeing to wear buttons on her shirts. My daughter is so patient and understanding. She found Cat and Jack at a target that is for kids with sensory issues. Or she will ask what makes her comfortable vs forcing her into something she doesn’t want to wear. It wasn’t until I read this post the first time you posted it that I realized pants are a problem for lots of people. My strong willed baby girl refuses to wear all of the jeans I bought her because they are too tight.
Viking If you touch my Beard I will touch your Boobs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -