Saturday, January 26, 2019


I don’t know what it was about those Valentine Roses are red Violets are blue all my naughty thoughts involve me and you shirt. The number is in the hundreds. The unsettledness of clothing not feeling right was something my young heart knew well. My daughter had an aversion to pants as well, fortunately, as an adult she can choose to wear leggings, even to work. We will continue to look for the right pants. In life as well. I keep forgetting I need to get that book! I watched a little clip of Bob speaking the other day and he was so inspiring, funny, and wise! Your legacy is bright and capable of changing the way we react to the world.
Valentine Roses are red Violets are blue all my naughty Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -