Saturday, January 26, 2019


Lately, it’s been a little rough as my daughter adjusts to Pete cat I’ve Grooved my way to the 100th day shirt, and emotional changes occurring. It is no wonder this period is considered the most difficult period of adolescence. Watching the people we love struggle and not knowing how to help can feel awful. And that awful feeling has the tendency to contaminate thoughts beyond our own circle and then it becomes, The world feels awful. Well, yesterday my daughter turned a corner. Things she had been working through and working towards for months, actually years, fell into place. I was trying to explain and confide what I felt. Right or wrong they were my feelings.
Pete cat I've Grooved my way to the 100th day V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -