Saturday, January 26, 2019


I took a drink of soda in my car. Yoga I’m mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself retro shirt I came home, and I poured it out. Then I filled my water glass. I would not tell myself I cannot do this and throw in the towel. Because a slip-up does not mean I am back to square one. A slip-up does not negate the progress I have made. And I say this only after years of realizing that shame and condemnation are not motivating. But acceptance, compassion, and grace are. Let there be no shame in talking about habits that get to an unhealthy level. When we struggle with things that have a grip on us, it’s embarrassing and difficult to talk about.  Sometimes you find out someone else is struggling and then suddenly, you have an accountability partner.
Yoga I'm mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself retro V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -