Saturday, January 26, 2019


Would you like to play with cats? God would not have made me a quilter if he wanted me to cook and clean shirt with mouse along the cages, I said. Yes, the teenager said without making eye contact. With large steps, he quickly closed the distance between us. For ten minutes, the visitor flicked the toy stick back and forth across the cages. When the kitten pair, Elvis and Presley, scaled their cages to get their little claws and mouths on it, the boy’s face broke into a wide smile. My daughter and I smiled too. When I asked him if he had cats at home, he told us about his two rescue cats, including their names, colorings, and breeds. Never once did he make eye contact.
God would not have made me a quilter if he wanted me to cook V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -