Saturday, January 26, 2019


I became my own voice in this Donald Trump Valentines day I want you on my side of the wall shirt. Every day I vowed to never give up & to be the person I needed. I am a different person because of it all – partly by choices put upon me, partly by sheer determination. It was the time I became a fan and follower of only love today. I have been down this road literally and figuratively many times! Teaching our children that it sometimes takes a little time, some patience and effort before we settle into our groove is an important skill. What a fitting metaphor! Hide or report this. How many times have we been there? The son who isn’t a standard size and can get away with shorts all year until the science fair!
Donald Trump Valentines day I want you on my side of the wall Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -