Monday, January 14, 2019


Day 3 and I’m already hearing how horrible things are in The pitbull whisperer sunset retro shirt. Love you thanks for being my shining light. Read this yesterday, reading again this morning. I’m reading these comments and oh my. It’s so nice to not feel alone. Thank you for this. It is a beautiful balance of acknowledging the challenges of today and holding out the hope of the future. My girls and I are struggling with our most recent move for my husband’s job and all that it pulled us away from. Just tonight he and I talked about h view that it will be fine and mine that it will, but only with work. I needed this reminder that it’s not just the work, but the time that will get us to a place of peace again.
The pitbull whisperer sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -