Monday, January 14, 2019


People say you shouldn’t be friends with your kids but I think parenting falls in the Always be yourself unless you can be a chicken then always be a chickens shirt to be that all (or friend) who has been there. No one is perfect not even our kids. My kids are my best friends. I think being someone’s best friend means you tell them what they need to hear when they need to hear it, but you say it in the nicest way possible. Because we can talk about things at a deeper level. They make me laugh with their clever humor. I trust them with things and they trust me with things. For me, this feels right, but I understand that this may not work for some parents.
Be yourself unless you can be a chicken then always be a chickens V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -