Monday, January 14, 2019


I love that, and I know exactly what Easily distracted by birds shirt. He’d initially told me things were going “fine” and had the glowing smile to match his words. But I soon learned he was not fine. I promise it will help you set beautiful daily intentions that will impact your life. Thank you for being so welcoming to those coming to experience this Easily distracted by birds shirt. My daughters’ science teachers have gotten them really excited which I just love. We will experience 98.6% totality here in our neck of the woods which I think it pretty good!
Easily distracted by birds V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -