Monday, January 14, 2019


My son, on the other hand, was more deceptive It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves shirt. My opinion is that we need to strive to know our children and treat them as individuals. Most of all make sure they understand that our love for them is unconditional. With more certainty than I expected to come from my mouth, I added, I believe good things will happen for you. I always had consequences & my children have consequences but without condemnation or shame. With school starting and two teen-ish folks in the house how did that happen, this is a great reminder! Thanks for the reminder, friend!
It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -