Monday, January 14, 2019


A man who’d traveled many miles to be in the path of totality used The bee whisperer sunset retro shirt to the energy the total solar eclipse would create. My husband and I chuckled to ourselves. I wasn’t exactly sure what the answer was to that question. This is the first total solar eclipse to pass over the U.S. in the 21st century. Perhaps our brief time in the shadow is a chance to focus on how we can be the light this world needs now. He just wanted to love his kids well and give them a good foundation. I told him that my daughter Natalie and I have this thing where we say what we hope to happen, our goal or dream, out loud.
The bee whisperer sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -