Tuesday, January 15, 2019

So look for me, and I will look for 90’s kids we are the last generation that learned to play in the street we played with kites marbles tops and toy pots shirt. I’ll be the one wishing I’d changed out of my pajamas to run into the store for that late-night item my child needs for school tomorrow. And you’ll be thinking the same thing. We’ll exchange looks of relief because we’ll know: It’s not just me. And even though we’re strangers, there’ll be comfort in knowing we’re in this precious life together. Let’s look for each other today. Let’s be gentle with ourselves and each other. Life’s weights and worries can be awfully heavy.
90's kids we are the last generation that learned to play in the street V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -