Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Is it just me or do you get frustrated that it’s challenging to do Female Veteran if you think the things I say out loud are bad you should hear the things I keep to myself shirt, my daughter needs me now, this may be the first of the lasts – so you forget yourself so you can savor the moment with her? Listen with the intention of knowing them better. When a person feels known, he or she feels loved and understood in the most powerful way possible. Be highly observant. Notice something about your loved one that you’ve failed to notice – a new word she’s using, a gap between his teeth has lessened, what a beautiful human being he or she is. Take a snapshot with your mind.
Female Veteran if you think the things I say out loud are bad V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -