Tuesday, January 15, 2019


In the big picture of life 3 secs is nothing! I need to Sunflower choose to keep going shirt for future reference! School starts next Tuesday for us, providing Harvey doesn’t do too much damage! I did that today! and it feels amazing. I had to drop the illusion of my perfect morning and just be with the experience with chaos. I told my son, this chapter is over, let’s start a new one. It helped me a lot to remember that each moment is a new moment and the energy I bring to that moment will determine the next one. We call it a restart in our house and we needed to call for one this very morning. Being generous with forgiveness in the morning hour is a blessing you have gifted to our family.
Sunflower choose to keep going V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -