Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I practiced it, and I practiced it, and I was ready to use it. But when our group was Sick my duck shirt, the left side looked at the right side and it was like: Oh! The pole was dividing us, but we are all right where we should be! Then I saw the most amazing thing. People from both sides of the pole said, No, you go ahead. Needless to say, I didn’t get to use my well-rehearsed peace-making line today but something tells me it might come in handy in the future. But what if we’re ready with a line that sparks curiosity rather than animosity? Maybe we’re both right. Let’s get around this pole so we can at least look in each other’s eyes and talk about it.
Sick my duck V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -