Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Yes, so much this! A holy experience to hear you Tell me it’s just a dog and I will tell you that you’re just a person and I hate people shirt. What a blessing and gift you gave to each and every single person there. Affirming the gift of noticing touched everyone’s souls. Chills. Everyone felt so loved and connected. What an amazing gift to be part of this day. I have a Noticer. But life has taken the confidence right out of her. She notices and feels and all the things and sometimes feels so helpless. I’m happy to say she has grown into the confidence of noticing and giving notice to others. And standing up for herself and others while doing it. I hope it’s because of the time and love I gave her to be a notice. But I’m not sure.
Tell me it's just a dog and I will tell you that you're just a person V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -