Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Let them be, they already are filled with negativisms about Zoo keeper AKA mom I’ve got children and animals everywhere careful that one bites shirt. So different from what we can ever imagine as teens. There are social media, where popularity is on display for all to see. They don’t need us to heap any more on them. Love, and then love still more. Swallow those harsh words and offer kindness in its place. I like how you did that. You always think outside the box. You surprise me with your creativity. I would have liked knowing you when I was a teen. Let the honey pour out of you over their raw wounds of a doubt. But don’t you be the one to pick over as it tries so hard to heal.
Zoo keeper AKA mom I've got children and animals V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -