Monday, January 14, 2019


He saw I was beating myself up Saturday night live More Cowbell shirt. He didn’t feel it was necessary to add to my pain. Do you know what that one solitary response did for our relationship? I saw my dad as an ally to turn to in times of trouble rather than an enemy to fear and hide information. I was grateful for this memory of my dad resurfaced when it did. My older daughter recently turned 14. She is navigating greater academic demands, added peer pressures, and more opportunities to spread her wings and fall down. She came to me the other day visibly upset. She’d messed up.
Saturday night live More Cowbell V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -