Monday, January 14, 2019


When you are a journalist you are A queen was born in February happy birthday to me shirt. Every moment is another opportunity to learn, to empathize, to observe, to partake of another’s universe. It is our job to not just tell but to show you what it feels like to walk in someone else’s shoes. Sometimes people are barefoot, and that’s our job to show you what that feels like too. Being a journalist is where I’ve been placed right now. My heart was to write books, romance novels, a way to escape the ugliness of the world around us. But I’ve landed squarely inside this moment when so much is changing each and every day.
A queen was born in February happy birthday to me V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -