Monday, January 14, 2019


Every post I read is enriching. Thank you (again) for using your voice to Pluto never forget 1930-2006 shirt. I know you write for everyone, but each post feels like it’s personal. To know that my writings feel personal to you is the greatest gift a writer can receive. I am so touched.  You always know just what to say! Thank you for being you! My oldest is in 7th grade, and your words speak to my heart. So important to remember. I am taking those soul-building words and holding them close to my heart today. Went through a situation with my 17-year-old son last year. He knew that he made a mistake and was totally beating himself up about it.
Pluto never forget 1930-2006 V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -