Monday, January 14, 2019

I must be honest, I didn’t always see it this May the Course be with you shirt. It took me some time to refrain from ordering the younger one to get to work. She was working – connecting and socializing with the cats is critically important work. It took me some time not to instruct the older one to “play more” She wasn’t being unfriendly, she was focusing on keeping the cats healthy and safe. Despite which daughter goes with me and the way things are done, there is a commonality in what happens when we leave. The cats are at peace. My child is at peace. Because one day in the not-so-distant future, their unique strengths will be needed on a larger scale. Perhaps a problem, a crisis, a need will arise and no one will quite know how what to do.
May the Course be with you V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -