Tuesday, January 15, 2019


When feelings of guilt and inadequacy creep in, remember this: I’m living my best life I ain’t goin’ back and forth with you shirt had in your wallet or what you gave them for breakfast this morning, but they’ll likely remember the sound of your laugh and how their pain was your pain. They’ll remember how you showed up, not what you looked like when you did. Loving hellos and goodbyes can be day-changers. Being fully present to embrace, smile, or breathe in the scent of your beloveds can enhance your mood, your relationship, and your perspective. No matter how your body looks today, it’s served you well. It’s housed your beating heart for all these years. Love it; appreciate it; nurture it.
I'm living my best life I ain't goin' back and forth with you V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -