Tuesday, January 15, 2019


It’s not always easy, and sometimes I just want to Abilities outweigh disabilities shirt. Because it can be very lonely. I feel invisible. Notices need to be noticed, so I thank you from my heart for noticing me today! I adore you. One of my all-time fave sayings. Because we are more alike than we are different! Standing beside you in the mess, dear one noticing it all. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You’ll have to toughen up dear” is what I was told as a kid. I never did. Thank you for this. It really would be nice if there was one of you in every town who else will notice the notice? It was well worth it. I believe I’m a notice, and I’m already feeling a shift in how I deal with what I’m noticing.
Abilities outweigh disabilities V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -