Tuesday, January 15, 2019


Many days after Sandy hit our area a few of us took You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Busch Light I kill you shirt to see if we could distribute some of the donations that were so desperately needed. When we knocked on doors a few people came out and simply fell into my arms for a long hug. They didn’t need supplies they needed support and comfort. I will never forget those hugs. I gave out more support with showing up than I did with tangible items. Thank you for this today. My brother is in Houston. He and his family are safe right now but his heart is breaking as he is getting text reports from his friends who are in trouble and he is helplessly housebound.

You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Busch Light I kill you Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -