Tuesday, January 15, 2019


On the same day, I heard from a blog reader about Director there was a mistake sopranos it was the altos altos it was us tenors there was mistake basses what page are we on shirt a wave erosion project for science class. Natalie did it independently except for cutting the foam with a sharp kitchen knife. We huddled together on the floor the garage as I chipped away at the dense foam. I chipped away at the structure so it would appear battered and beat down by waves so powerful they altered the form forever. But he has bad breath, so I tell him, the blog reader wrote. But he needs to shower. Is that so wrong to point it out? But he never remembers to do what he’s supposed to, so I nag.
Director there was a mistake sopranos it was the altos altos it was us V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -