Saturday, January 5, 2019


They are always enough! Love this so much. While I have Guitarist guitar universe planete shirt, I strive every day to make sure my kids feel that I’m a safe landing space in which they always feel that their efforts, their hearts, their everything, is enough. I wish my parents had said this to me during my childhood & young adult years. Instead, I grew up believing I was never enough, didn’t try hard enough, and was an endless source of disappointment to them. If are among those who invest their lives in the building up of human beings, you are a world-changer. I happen to love a child who was seen by a teacher in a crowd of 800. The smiling woman parted the crowd until she got to my child yearning to belong.
Guitarist guitar universe planete Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -